Saturday, August 27, 2022

27/08/2022- weekly report

 22/08/2022- the topic double circulation and portal circulation from the chapter simple nutrients in the cell at 9A.

Today I took the concentration program on the topic the importance of physical activities in day to day life at class 8C. That was a group class taken by me and Biji.

23/08/2022- I conducted achievement  test on the chapter cell cluster at 8C

24/08/2022- after lunch break I conducted diagnostic test those who have low marks or low performance at achievement test

25/08/2022- I find out that the topic connective tissue is little bit tough to students so I took remedial session on that particular topic.

26- final day of school internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Second day of sports meet

 With March past followed by flag hoisting the final day of the meet started. Today finals were conducted. Javeline throw was an event i ant...